Whether you’re looking for a high rise in the middle of the action or a single story near the mountains we can help you find what you’re looking for in new construction. You might be wondering why you should use a Brodkin Group Realtor for a new home purchase. Here are just a few points to consider.
- It is unnecessary that you search Las Vegas on your own looking for the right subdivision or custom build site. Your Brodkin Group Realtor is familiar with the real estate market and what is available from new home builders in your preferred area. Let your agent do the homework for you.
- A Realtor will save you time and frustration by directing you to the new home sites and builders that meet your specific needs in area, price, size and design.
- Some builders have homes that are near completion and available for purchase. Your Brodkin Group Realtor can research that information for you.
- The sales agents at the builder’s home sites work for, and represent the best interests of, the builder. Don’t be unrepresented in a real estate transaction. You should be represented by a licensed Realtor who is working for you and your best interests. Don’t sign in/register at a new home site without your Realtor unless they have pre-registered you with the builder. They may be unable to represent at that particular home site if you do.
- Don’t forget that new home models include many, many upgrades. What you see is probably not what you get. Your Realtor will help you obtain a standard features list as well as an available upgrades list that should include the price of the upgrades.
- Your Brodkin Group Realtor will make sure that you are aware of any incentives being offered by the builder.
- The builder pays your Realtor’s commission.
The Brodkin Group New Homes Division’s goal is to provide one stop shopping for new homes in the greater Las Vegas area. We will summarize by builder, location, price point, models and incentives for your review and consideration. We will also register you online. All of our new homes agents are specialists and have a solid understanding of the new home buying process so they will be there to guide you through each step.